Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sometimes Its the Lil Things

I'm not a big make up person, well, I didn't USED to be a big make up person. If I really search my soul, take a gulp and be honest with myself,  I have stepped into the world of the almost 30 year old who basically can not step out of house without throwing on alil something. I was recently in a wedding, and had the joy of getting myself a few new goodies from Sephora .
Ive decided that if your over the age of 18, you should never have a photo taken without a few basic things.
STILA EYE BROW PENCIL +ANASTASIA BROWN WAX + GUERLAIN HIGHLIGHTER POWDER AND COLOR CORRECTER+SMITHS LIP BALM
 
 I am no make up guru, but a blind folded cat could even do this fresh faced look.

#Sephora #Stila #Guerlain #freshmakeup #Smithslipbalm

1 comment:

  1. I don't wear a lot of makeup; at least, I didn't wear a lot of makeup when I first started. I have entered the world of the almost-30-year-old who, in all honesty, can't leave the house without putting on something, if I really check my soul, take a sip, and be honest with myself. I had the pleasure of receiving a few new items from a wedding I recently attended.

    ReplyDelete